Monday, April 27, 2015

Article #4, Social Media #3, Picture #2

High school can be a very stressful place. Assignments gets piled on and deadlines come super fast. Sometimes, it's very hard to deal with all of this stress. Students at central share their tips about how they deal with the hassles of high school life.


Trinity Hardge, a freshman says "I drink tea and try to chill out with some anime."

Kate Benton, another freshman says "If it's work (or school), then I just try to push aside my stress because that makes me procrastinate. (If it's not work or school related) then I usually just try to be alone and keep a meditative state of mind.... just let the feelings pass."

Experts usually recommend taking a break from it all, and relaxing with a good book or favorite show. They have also found that certain scents, like Lavender and Peppermint, can calm the nerves.

While these are all good things to do, sometimes, you just need to find your own way to relax and blow off steam. I sure haven't found mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment